WBJEE Mock Test: WBJEE will conduct an OMR-based common entrance examination for admission into undergraduate courses in engineering & technology, Pharmacy & architecture of different universities, Government Colleges as well as self-financing engineering & Technological institutes in the state of West Bengal.
Candidates who are applying for WBJEE and Searching For Study Material and Suggestive Mock Test This is the right place for you.WBJEE Mock test is very essential for WBJEE applicants because this mock test will help them to know the question pattern, time management, etc.
WBJEE Mock Test
WBJEE Mock Test is totally free and easy to understand. This test consists of questions from the previous year’s question paper and all other relevant areas. The benefit of regularly practicing the WBJEE Mock test cannot be measured only in terms of enhancing knowledge but also it helps in psychological development which builds confidence in the students. Practice test for WBJEE once and feel the difference in the exam preparation with it and without it.
Advantages Of WBJEE Mock Test:
1. Our WBJEE Mock tests are available 24*7 and can be accessed from anywhere.
2. Our WBJEE Mock tests are regularly updated and cover questions from all relevant areas.
3. After finishing this mock test candidates will get the marks in percentage which will be beneficial for them to get the clear observation in their preparation.
4. These Mock Tests are made by an experienced and qualified teacher that’s why the questions of this test are very important for WBJEE-2022.
5. These Mock Tests will help the candidates to know time management, question pattern, marks distribution, his /her week point and strong point, etc.
WBJEE Mock Test Links
Many more important mock tests will be added to this page very soon.
|WBJEE Mathematics Mock Test||Set-1 (Click Here)|
|WBJEE Physics Mock Test||Set-1 (Click Here)|
|WBJEE Chemistry Mock Test||Set-1 (Click Here)|
More important mock tests will be added to this page very soon
Important Information Chart Regarding WBJEE
|Name Of Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Name Of Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Purpose||For admission into undergraduate courses in engineering & technology, Pharmacy & architecture of different universities, Government Colleges as well as self-financing engineering & Technological institutes in the state of West Bengal.|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||23/04/2022 (Saturday)[Tentative]|
|Duration||2 Hours For Paper-1 Mathematics (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.)|
2 Hours For Paper -2 Physics & Chemistry (2 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
|Total Number of Questions||155|
|WBJEE Syllabus||Click Here To Download WBJEE Syllabus.|
Question Pattern For WBJEE -2022
|Subject||Category-1 Each Question Carries 1 Marks (-ve marks = -1/4 )||Category-2 Each Question Carries 2 Marks (-ve marks = -1/2 )||Category-3 Each Question Carry 2 Marks (No –Ve marks)||Total Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|No. Of Questions||No. Of Questions||No. Of Questions|
WBJEE 2022 Preparation Tips
1. Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
2. Make a time schedule for the proper study plan and follow them strictly.
3. Make lists of all-important formulas for WBJEE Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
4. Practice previous year’s questions and chapter-wise questions of every subject. Practicing regularly is the only way to get a good result.
5. Attempt the all-important mock test for WBJEE provided on this page.
6. Make short notes of important topics and revise them accordingly.
7. Revise your previous academic syllabus.