WBJEE 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Exam Rules: WBJEE will conduct an OMR-based common entrance examination (WBJEE-2022) for admission in the academic session 2022-2023 into undergraduate courses in engineering & technology, Pharmacy & architecture of different universities, Government Colleges as well as self-financing engineering & Technological institutes in the state of West Bengal.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates
|Activity||Dates With Time|
|1||Online application with payment of fees||24.12.21 (Friday) |
|2||Online Correction And Downloading Revised Confirmation page||11.01.2022(Tuesday) |
|3||Publication of downloadable admit card||18.04.2022 (Monday)(tentative) |
|4||Date of examination Paper-1 (Mathematics) |
Paper-2 (Physics & Chemistry)
|23.04.2022 (Saturday) (tentative) |
11:00 a.m. to 1:00p.m.
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|5||Publication of results||To be notified later|
WBJEE 2022 Application Form (Important Information)
- The Application Form has been released from 24th December 2021 through online mode.
- Application for the examination must be done online only.No printed application form is available.
- Candidates should have a mobile number and a unique email ID.
- Once the registration details i.e, name , father’s name, mother’s name ,gender, domicile and date of birth are entred and submitted, this information cannot be changed/modified /edited under any circumstances.
- Do not share your application number, password, security question / answer with anyone.
- Upload Scanned copy of phortograph and signature If any candidate receives anySMS/email regarding discrepancy in photograph /signature, he /she must take the corrective action immediately within one day.
- If any in formatin other than name , father’s name, mother’s name ,gender, domicile and date of birth given in the application needs to be corrected , the rectification can be done by the candidate nly within the notified ‘correction peiod’.
- Keep copies of confirmation page , admit card safely.
- The last date of filling application form is 10th January 2022
- The Examination Fee can be paid by Net Banking /Debit Card/Credit Card only.
- Examination Fee for general -Rs500 + Bank Service Charge (as applicable)
- Examination Fee for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B – Rs400+ Bank Service Charge (as applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in WBJEE 2022
- Nationality: Applicants must be a citizen of India OR OCR (subject to approval of the Completent Authority )
- Age limit: The lower age limit is 17 years as on 31.12.2022 . A candidate should have been born before 31.12.2005 . There is no upper age limit in appearing in the examination(Only for Marine Engineering Course the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31.12.2022 ).
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed OR must be appearing in 2022 in class 12 (10+2) system only .
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) to be eligible for admission.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||OMR Base (offline mode)|
|Papers||Paper –I (Mathematics) |
Paper-II (Physica & Chemistry)
|Shifts||Morning Sift and afternoon Sift|
|Date Of Examination||23.04.2022 (Saturday)|
|Time schedule||Paper-1 (Mathematica) 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
Paper -2 (Physics & Chemistry) 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WBJEE 2022 Question Pattern
|Subjects||Category-1 Each Question Carries 1 Marks (-ve marks = -1/4 )||Category-2 Each Question Carries 2 Marks (-ve marks = -1/2 )||Category-3 Each Question Carry 2 Marks (No –Ve marks)||Total Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|No. Of Questions||No. Of Questions||No. Of Questions|
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects of the 11th and 12th standards. Here you will get WBJEE 2022 Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics syllabus separately.
|West Bengal Board (WBCHSE ) Class 12 Math Books Solution ( SN Dey Solution )|
|WB HS Mock Test For All Subjects|
|WBJEE Official Site|
WBJEE 2022 Preparation Tips
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a time schedule for the proper study plan.
- Try to practice all problems in shortcut method to save time.
- Make lists of all-important formulas for WBJEE Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Practice previous year’s questions and chapter-wise questions of every subject. Practicing regularly is the only way to get a good result.
- Attempt all-important mock test for WBJEE 2022 to get the idea of your preparation. Attempting WBJEE Mock Test you you will be able to know about your preparation.
- Make short notes of important topics and revise them accordingly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
WBJEE 2022 Examination Rules
Important Rules are discussed here for WBJEE 2022. Click Here To Download All Rules Of WBJEE 2022.
|Rule -1||Reach examination centers 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.|
|Rule -2||Carry the following documents to enter the examination center a. A print-out copy of admits card b. A copy of the color photograph was uploaded during the online application c. Any photo identity card in original such as Aadhaar card/ Voter card/ Passport /10th standard admit card/School ID card.|
|Rule -3||No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center beyond the scheduled time of commencement of the test under any circumstances.|
|Rule-4||Candidates are not allowed to carry the following things: Any written or printed material Log table Calculator Wristwatch Pen Mobile phone Bluetooth device etc.|
|Rule-5||Candidates must follow the social distancing and other COVID-19 instructions as applicable.|